MX Wheel – GFX
MX wheel – GFX, are available in 50mm, 76mm and 150mm please select one size at a time to purchase multiple wheels. MX material is rubber bonded cotton fibre impregnated with aluminium oxide grain. MX material gives a finer, shinier finish than conventional abrasives with an equal grit. Leaves an excellent smooth finish but tough enough to remove heavy machine lines and burrs.
- Used for Grinding, polishing and weld blending particularly on Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- It’s unique cool grinding, fast cutting and exceptional finishing properties help overcome the most difficult finishing operations.
- Safe and easy to use, leaving very little mess.
- No abrasive loading on aluminium or glazing of abrasive on Stainless Steel, as with other standard abrasive products.
- Used with a bench polisher/grinder, die grinder, flexible drive shaft etc with a tapered spindles.
- No need for compound as the material is impregnated with grit throughout.
- Precision Engineers, Tool Makers, Fabricators, Watch Makers, Jewellers.