Dialux Polishing Compounds used for a range of metal polishing applications:
Dialux Polishing Compounds are a high quality, Eurpopean made, rouge bars. Highly respected by jewellers and knife makers etc.
Choose from these options:
- DIALUX GREY
- Gets deep scratches out. Good on hard metals. Slightly greasy.
- DIALUX BLUESuper finishing compound for all metals, especially chrome alloys.
- DIALUX GREENSuper finishing compound for hard metals (chrome, platinum).
- DIALUX RED
- Super finishing compound for gold and other precious metals.
- DIALUX BLACKVery good for platinum and palladium generally good on harder metals.
- DIALUX WHITESuper finish silver. DIALUX blanc (white) a premium compound for white metals. DIALUX white is formulated especially for silversmiths and goldsmiths to polish silver. The DIALUX white is widely used by metalsmiths for a high polish finish. Use a small amount of this compound on a muslin – finex – white buff, make sure buff edge is clean for best results. Or alternatively on micro-mesh polishing cloth.