Particular caution is required when processing reactive materials. In this case, it is not only the dusts that can ignite through friction; the material is also highly flammable and therefore carries higher risks of explosion and deflagration. A special moisture extractor with 5-fold filtration and explosion protection according to ATEX standard guarantees safe work. An integrated liquid bath binds the reactive particles which are thus unable to develop their explosive effect.
Titanium or aluminium are the common materials that most users recognised as reactive, but many alloys also have references to minimum ignition energy in their data sheets.
ENESKA postprocess system is:
• suitable for materials with a minimum ignition energy above one mJ
• with explosion protection according to ATEX standard
• moisture separator suitable for zone 22
• 5-fold filtration
• extraction capacity / volumetric flow: max. 350 m3/h
• materials to be processed: incl. among others aluminium and titanium
• incl. FSX automatic fine dust measuring system (for further information, see Order no. 0 210 306)
• optionally with height adjustment (Order no. 0 210 012)
|Working chamber dimensions (W x D x H):||930 x 790 x 250-600 mm|
|Lighting:||approx. 5,000K / approx. 3,300 lm, dimmable|
|Device dimensions (W x H x D):||1300 x 1500 x 1790 mm|
|Supply voltage:||400 V / 16 A|
|Weight [kg]:||600 kg|
For more information give us a call – we have experts here who have been polishing for years!
And take a look at our You Tube page for videos of us hard at work finishing!