Midget Swiss Needle Files
Midget Swiss Needle Files – ‘Budget’ Sets made by Vallorbe
- Needle file sets are a good way to sample various shapes and as an initial ‘starter’ set.
- Ideal for students, hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Needle files are used across a wide range of industries. Uses include: refining shape, removing burrs, filing excess solder, filing out scratches etc.
- Cut 2 is the the most common, as it is a medium grade.
- Needle files holders, are more commonly used, however, they can be used by hand.
- Needle files are popular in all industries, including jewellery, precision engineering and mould tool polishing.
Precision Vallorbe Needle Files are available here
Midget swiss files are high quality however, they are a budget option. Alternatively, for very high end precision engineering we would recommend the Vallorbe Needle Files.
The Vallorbe files have a crisper edge than Midget files, therefore, offering better accuracy. However, for general work these files offer excellent economy.
These economy file sets are a great alternative for jewellers as a beginner set. Midget needle files are ideal for students. Again, we would highly recommend considering the Vallorbe Needle Files for their superior accuracy but these files are very much a good option if the price is prohibitive.
Set of 6 contains – Pillar, half round, warding, three square, square, round.