RODA Unitized Points
RODA Unitized Points are made from a baked and compressed abrasive nylon material.
Applications for the RODA Points
• Machine line removal
• Mark removal
• Stain removal
• Cutting quickly
• Bore holes
• Smoothing and flattening metals
• Remove spues
Benefits of using RODA Point
• Works well on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
• The baked material means it lasts longer and has minimal shredding
• Rapid stock removal
• Cut well but, leaves a smooth, bright finish
• Cuts fast and efficiently
• Clean up light marks & stains in one hit, leaving a good finish.
• From Ultrafine to Ultra course for varying finishing requirements
• Fast results vs hand finishing
• Consistent finish vs hand finishing
• No compound required
• Stock available for next day delivery
• Can be made to bespoke sizes – call us for a size for you!
Best Features of RODA Point
• 3 available grades
• 4 sizes available 22/25/30/40mm
• Available on 2.35mm or 3mm or 6mm spindle
• Made in house in the UK
• Can be used in CNC machine or in hand tool
• Also available in wheels – see here
RODA Point recommended use with:
• RODA Points will suit a pendant motor, micromotor, air tool or hobby tool. – See our range of machines here.
• They are a popular choice for machining in CNC machines for automatic deburring and finishing. – see blog here.
• All tools vary, therefore we recommend checking which spindle your particular tool takes.
Relevant industries using RODA Point
• Oil and Gas
Recommendations for RODA Point
• Ideal for working on aluminium for machine line removal, light and heavy marks and burrs.
• Perfect for stainless steels – great at cleaning up light marks and stains while leaving a great finish
• Video showing Unitized Points action here
For more information on the right grade or size of RODA Point for your application give us a call – we have experts here who have been polishing for years! We also can tailor our RODA Points to your requirements.