Cratex Point Kit
Cratex Point Kit 778, a selection of assorted shapes of Cratex points. They are an equal mix of grits. A great way to sample Cratex as a product.
- Cratex can be used for wet and dry grinding on nearly all materials. Non ferrous metal, ferrous metal and even plastics.
- The material resists clogging and smearing.
- Cratex material is not sensitive to cooling or grinding media or even oil. Even more gentle work can be achieved when used in conjunction with compound.
- Mandrels included are on a 3mm spindle making this kit ideal for use with a flexshaft, micromotor, air tool or hobby drill.
- Can be used with cooling/grinding media, oil, rust prevention spray, compound etc without problems.
- The Cratex name is popular, it is commonly used by mould tool polishers, precision engineers and jewellers.