Micro Carbide Burrs Flat Fissure
Micro Carbide cutters Flat Fissure shape (Fig. 21)
- Small Milling cutters are used for a wide range of stock removal and grinding operations.
- These small burrs on 2.35mm shanks are particularly suited to small detailed work, consequently they are very popula with jewellers.
- They are useful on a wide range of materials, including hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood.
- Plain Cut is for general purpose fluting, consequently the second most popular cut.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. It offers better long term performance than other materials such as HSS (High Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors.
Video showing the Eneska Micro motor using a carbide burr.