Abrasive RODA NyWheels Sample Pack.
Our Abrasive RODA NyWheels sample pack includes:
- Superior Brown
All NyWheels will be 30mm x 3lap on a 3mm spindle.
Mounted Abrasive nylon wheels offer abrasive cleaning and satin finishing on a full range of materials – gold, silver, aluminium and steels etc.
See our range of abrasive NyWheels here.
Applications for the RODA NyWheel:
RODA NyWheels offer abrasive cleaning and satin finishing on a full range of materials – gold, silver, aluminium, and steels.
- Quickly and efficiently remove and blend machine lines
- Abrasive cleaning
- Sateen finishing
- Ideal for threads and down hole deburring/ cleaning
- Cleaning up castings as well as applying a decorative satin finish.
Benefits Of Using RODA NyWheels:
- Can be used on plastics and all materials without the risk of melting
- Great deburring and surface finishing power on metals
- From Ultrafine to Ultra course for varying finishing requirements
- Fast results vs hand finishing
- Consistent finish vs hand finishing
- No compound required
- Perfect for any size job and to get into any part etc
- Stock available for next day delivery
Best Features of NyWheels:
- 10 available grades
- 4 sizes available 22/25/30/40mm
- Available on 2.35mm or 3mm spindle
- Made in house in the UK
- Can be used in CNC machine or in hand tool
RODA NyWheel recommended use with:
- NyWheels will suit a pendant motor, micromotor, air tool or hobby tool. – See our range of machines here.
- They are a popular choice for machining in CNC machines for automatic deburring and finishing. – see blog here.
- All tools vary, therefore we recommend checking which spindle your particular tool takes.
Relevant industries using RODA NyWheels
- Oil and Gas
Recommendations for NyWheels:
- White is great for the dental industry for plastics on plastics
- All ‘red’ grades are popular in the precision engineering industry
- C120 HDMA and M400 Green are our best selling grades in all industries.
- M320 MA and green are popular with jewellers for satin finishing.
- C120 HDMA is ideal for a nice heavy satin finish, it is quite abrasive so a light touch is needed
- M400 Green or C180 CA is ideal for a soft satin finish
- F600 UFS is the best for a very very light satin finish, this is also a good wheel to polish up and finish castings etc.
- Video showing the RODA NyWheel in action – see Recommended machine here
Colin Irving, Buyer at Walker Precision
“We have been buying RODA NyWheels for over 15 years. These mounted products give a great finish, they smooth the metal while taking the burrs off. We supply a range of industries, including Aerospace and Satellite and work a lot with aluminium and the RODA NyWheels are the ideal tool for finishing our parts.”
NyWheel Grades Explained:
Superior Brown – Deburr – Firm bonded course abrasive, leaving a clean finish on steels and a bright brush finish on Aluminium.
MA – Deburr/ Finish – Medium deburring and finishing, removing slight machine marks. Offering a machine brush finish.
Green – Deburr/ Finish – Light deburring an finishing offering a machine brush finish.
For more information on the right grade or size of RODA NyWheel for your application give us a call – we have experts here who have been polishing for years! We also can tailor our NyWheels to your requirements.