The RODA NyMop – 4″ Nylon Lap Disc Mop is ideal for use with a drill, air tool, heavy duty flesh shaft or with a bench polisher with tapers. RODA NyMops are available in the following grades:
- C80 (Heavy duty Very Coarse)
- C100 (New longer lasting medium grade)
- C110 (brush finish on Stainless steel)
- C120 (heavy duty medium)
- M320 (maroon Medium)
- M400 (General Purpose)
- F600 (Ultra Fine)
- No compound necessary because the abrasive is in the material. As a result, your cost is reduced and your productivity is increased.
- RODA NyMop are available in a range of thickness so, if you require a different size (and can’t find it) please let us know, this is a product we make in our Wiltshire factory, therefore it is not a problem if you require a different size. Larger 6” RODA NyMop can be found here.
- RODA NyMop – 4″ Nylon Lap Disc Mop is ideal for use with a drill, air tool, heavy duty flesh shaft but can also be used with a bench polisher with tapers.
- Use RODA NyMops with a taper cone or pigtail.
- RODA NyMops are the quickest way to clean up metal – they are excellent for rust removal, general cleaning, weld blending and restoring a matt shine to stainless steel and aluminium. Depending on the grit selected.
- We can suggest the best grade for the finish you require.
- Used by Fabricators, sculptors, welders, hobbyists, antique restorers, engineers