The RODA NyMop – 3″ Nylon Lap Disc Mop is a popular size and recommended for more precision and control. RODA NyMops are made by Moleroda Finishing Systems in the following grades:
- C80 (Heavy duty Very Coarse)
- C100 (New longer lasting medium grade)
- C110 (brush finish on Stainless steel)
- C120 (heavy duty medium)
- M320 (maroon Medium)
- M400 (General Purpose)
- F600 (Ultra Fine)
Also available in larger sizes
- No compound necessary, the abrasive is in the material. As a result, costs decrease and productivity increases!
- This 3″ NyMop is ideal for use on an angle grinder, bench grinder/polisher and drills.
- Use with a taper cone or pigtail.
- NyMops are the quickest way to clean up metal because they are excellent for rust removal, general cleaning, weld blending and they can restor a matt shine to stainless steel and aluminium.
- Due to the speed and ability to give a great shine to your component, NyMops are popular with fabricators, sculptors, welders, hobbyists, antique restorers and engineers, but, if you have a particular application you would like to discuss let us know!
- Moleroda is a small company made up of finishing experts so, we can recommend the best grade for the finish you require. Give us a call today.
Check out our video which shows exactly what these mops are capable of.