RODA NyWheels Satin Finish Pendant Wheel
Applications of RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle
RODA NyWheels offer abrasive cleaning and satin finishing on a full range of materials – gold, silver, aluminium, and steels.
- Quickly and efficiently removing and blending metal
- Abrasive cleaning
- Sateen finishing
- Ideal for threads and rings for deburring/ cleaning
- Cleaning up castings as well as applying a decorative satin finish
Benefits of RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle
- Can be used on plastics and all materials without the risk of melting
- Great deburring and surface finishing power on metals
- From Ultrafine to Ultra coarse for varying finishing requirements
- Fast results vs hand finishing
- Consistent finish vs hand finishing
- No compound required
- Perfect for any size job and to get into any part etc
- Stock available for next day delivery
Features of RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle
- 10 available grades
- 4 sizes available 22/25/30/40mm
- Available on 2.35mm or 3mm spindle
- Made in house in the UK
- Can be used in CNC machine or in hand tool
RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle recommended use with
- NyWheels will suit a pendant motor, micromotor, air tool or hobby tool.
- They are a popular choice for machining in CNC machines for automatic deburring and finishing. – see blog here.
- All tools vary, therefore we recommend checking which spindle your particular tool takes.
Relevant industries using RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle
Recommendations for RODA NyWheels on a 2.35mm spindle
- White is great for the dental industry for plastics on plastics
- All ‘red’ grades are popular in the precision engineering industry
- C120 HDMA and M400 Green are our best selling grades in all industries.
- M320 MA and green are popular with jewellers for satin finishing.
- C120 HDMA is ideal for a nice heavy satin finish, it is quite abrasive so a light touch is needed
- M400 Green or C180 CA is ideal for a soft satin finish
- F600 UFS is the best for a very very light satin finish, this is also a good wheel to polish up and finish castings etc.
- Video showing the RODA NyWheel in action – see Recommended machine here
Colin Irving, Buyer at Walker Precision
“We have been buying RODA NyWheels for over 15 years. These mounted products give a great finish, they smooth the metal while taking the burrs off. We supply a range of industries, including Aerospace and Satellite and work a lot with aluminium and the RODA NyWheels are the ideal tool for finishing our parts.”
For more information on the right grade or size of RODA NyWheel for your application give us a call – we have experts here who have been polishing for years! We also can tailor our NyWheels to your requirements.