The Professional Polishers tool of choice. Over 30 years of experience and knowledge has been used to develop a quality product like no other. Designed and manufactured in the UK alongside polishing specialists, RODA Felt is the market leader in specialist finishing.
- RODA Felt is made in the UK, in our Wiltshire factory. You can order bespoke felt and ensure your order is quick and efficient.
- Hard and medium density felts are most often used with cutting compounds of which we supply both!
- Soft and soft/medium density felts are normally used with polishing compound for final finishing. Again, we supply both densities!
- Our felt can be used with a huge range of tools including; air tools, micromotors, flexshafts and pendant drills. They even go in Dremels, hobby tools etc.
- RODA Felt is popular in Jewellery workshops and also engineering workshops.
- Felts can be used for polishing; tool steel, steel, stainless and alloy.
- It can also be used on brass, copper, gold, silver and most others.
- Felt is an excellent carrier for diamond compound as well as all other types of compound.