Rosler Vibro waste water system – Weir Tank 500mm x 500mm x 1000mm
- Settlement Tank made from stainless steel 1.5mm thick. Size 500mm x 500mm x 1000mm approximately.
- 3 off baffle plates fitted internally to form weir partitions.
- Tank is fitted with 2 off 40mm O/D waste water inlet pipes (to suit up to a CER 125 machine) and is also fitted with 1 off 40mm O/D Clearwater outlet pipe.
- The Rosler Vibro waste water system is fitted with a protective edging strip around the top edge.
- Delivery time is approximately 2 weeks from reception of your order
What is a settlement tank?
A settlement weir tank is a type of water treatment tank that is designed to remove suspended solids and other contaminants from water. The tank is typically rectangular in shape and is divided into several chambers. The first chamber is a settling chamber, where the water flows in and the suspended solids settle to the bottom. The settled solids are then removed from the bottom of the tank periodically. The Rosler Vibro weir tank – may not be specifically like this – please call for details.
The settling chamber is followed by a weir chamber, which is designed to control the flow rate of the water through the tank. The water level in the weir chamber is set at a specific height, which causes the water to flow over the weir and into the next chamber at a constant rate. This ensures that the settling process is optimized and that the water is evenly distributed throughout the tank.
The settling weir tank is commonly used in wastewater treatment plants, industrial processes, and other applications where water quality must be maintained at a high level. By removing suspended solids and other contaminants, the tank helps to prevent environmental pollution and protect public health.
Rosler is a global leader in the production of surface finishing, shot blasting, and cleaning equipment. The company was founded in Germany in 1933 and has since expanded its operations to over 60 countries worldwide, with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
For more information give us a call – we have experts here who have been polishing for years!
And take a look at our You Tube page for videos of us hard at work finishing!