Carbide Burr Sets – Alumina cut, Small or Large Head – 3mm Spindle – Double Cut
The small Burr Set – 3mm diameter heads on a 3mm spindle – 20 burrs per set.
Big head Burr Set – 6mm diameter heads on a 3mm spindle – 10 burrs per set.
Alumina Burr Set – 6mm diameter heads on a 3mm spindle – 10 burrs per set.
- Carbide burrs are used for a wide range of stock removal, grinding operations and deburring.
- these milling cutters are idea for use on hard metals like stainless steel and other hard steels.
- burrs can be used on a wide range of materials, particularly hard ones such as metal, ceramic, plastics and even wood.
- Double Cut is the most popular fluting style. It is very efficient at stock removal, it creates a small chip resulting in a smoother finish.
- Carbide is commonly used in deburring and for engineering. It offers better long-term performance than other materials such as HSS (High-Speed Steel).
- Carbide burrs need to be used at relatively high speeds. we would recommend using with a high speed air tool or a powerful micro motor systems like the ENESKA 600.
- Ideally suited to use with air tools, flexible shaft systems and micromotors because you can get the optimum speed and control.
- Popular in all industries. Commonly used by our precision engineering customers for deburring mould tools and other general deburring.
- please use these milling cutters with care, you must wear eye protections when using. check your tool and the burr are in good condition when in use.
- This carbide burr set contains a range of shapes for a range of applications from edge breaking to chamfering to blending.
Click here to see the full range of individual shapes and sizes.