RODA – Norton Blue Vortex Unitized Wheels & Points
RODA – Norton Blue Vortex Unitized Wheels & Points come in a material that is a high-performance engineered grain, similar to ceramic. Vortex provides aggressive, fast stock removal and as a result reduces cycle times and also increases part quality.
The higher quality grits makes this a premium version of the standard unitized material. It is a little bit softer than the standard material too, therefore making it a little more forgiving whilst being coarse.
This material will take the surface from coarse to smooth and bright in one operation. You can select either points and wheels.
You can choose from mounted wheels and mounted points, made here in our UK factory.
Sold per 10.
Check out what RODA Point can achieve by watching our video here.
- RODA Point is made in our UK factory therefore we can get these to you quickly.
- Our points can be made to bespoke shapes and sizes.
- The points can be dispatched next day.
- The material is very good for at line and mark removal.
- The material cuts quickly in other words this speeds up your process.
- Points are available on a range of spindles e.g. 6mm, 3mm and 2.35mm (3/32″) and as a result you can use these for a variety of applications.