Hand Held Stone Holders
Mainly used for mould tool polishing but also useful for watchmakers, jewellers and other detail polishers.
- H-10: Most versatile stone holder taking stones up to 1/2 x 1/8″. Double-ended, light-weight wear-resistant nylon.
- H-12: The same as H-10, but one end takes stones 1/2 x 1/4″ and the other end takes stones 1/4″ square or 1/4″ round.
- H-20: Round, double-ended stone holder features screw-on collars to hold stones securely. Holds all shapes up to 1/4″ thick.
- H-30: Pencil stone holder for 5/32″ square stones. Push-button release provides for quick stone change or adjustment. Replacement collet available.
- H-112: Light-weight aluminium holder. Holds stones measuring 1 x 1/2″, 3/4 x 1/2″, 1/2 x 1/4″, 1/2 x 1/8″
The following stone holder is also available although not on the website
- FH-40: Holds 1/8″ square and 5/32″ round stones. Also takes 405, 407, 409, 411 & 413 Ruby Degussit Stones. Push button release.