Soft Felt Polishing Wheels – 6 pack
These Soft Felt Wheels are 100mm x 6mm. Unmounted Felt Wheels are used for metal polishing and buffing. They are available in a pack of 6.
Usually made bespoke, this popular size is readily available and made by our factory in the UK.
A wide variety of other sizes and densities are available see here.
Felt is a popular material for polishing as it comes in a variety of densities and is easily loaded with compound.
We offer out felt in soft, medium and hard density/hardness.
More information about Moleroda’s Felt Wheels
- Unmounted felt wheels are used for polishing with compound – either rouge for precious metals or diamond compound or Lea compound for other general polishing.
- Hardened felts are used for a more aggressive cut, soft felt is more flexible. Medium Density is the most popular.
- Mounted most commonly on a tapered spindle.
- With the correct mandrel or pigtail these felts can be used with a standard drill, air tool, polishing motor.
- Used by all polishing trades including lapidary’s, sculptors, engineers, jewellers, precision engineers for polishing and lapping on all metals.
- Moleroda manufacture all out felts in our Wiltshire UK factory.